C Programming (Fundamentals of Classic Structured Programming)
- How to install Borland 5.5 C/C++ Compiler
In this tutorial you learn to download the free version of Borland C++/C Compiler, install and configure it properly.
- Create Your First C Program Using Borland 5.5 Compiler, Part -1
Create your first C program in Notepad++ text editor and save it as a C source file.
- Create Your First C Program Using Borland 5.5 Compiler, Part -2
Set the path using Windows Command Prompt and Compile the C source code.
- Create Your First C Program Using Borland 5.5 Compiler, Part -3
- Introduction to Programming
Learn how to install Ubuntu operating system in virtualized environment and use its GCC compiler to compile C source files.
- Lesson 1 - Create the First Program and Understand Program Structure
Learn about the basic structure of C Program. Understand What is main () function.
- Lesson 2 - Understand Output and Compile Errors in a C Program
Learn more about the program output. What are compile errors? How to fix those?
- Lesson 3 - Using Comments in a Program Code
Comments are used to explain the source code. Learn how to use comments in your C code.
- Lesson 4 - Using Variables in a C Program
What are variables? How variables are used in C programs?
- Lesson 5 - Variables and Operations
Learn how to perform various operations using variables.
- Lesson 6 - Understand Variable Sizes
Learn to use the correct variable with correct size and type.
- Lesson 7 - More About Variables in C Programs
Learn more useful information about using variables in C codes.
- Lesson 8 - How to Give Inputs to C Program
Learn how to give input to the program.
- Lesson 9 - How to Structure C Programs Using If Statements
Learn to control program flow using IF statements.
- Lesson 10 - Using Else If Statement
Add Else statements to your IF statement.
- Lesson 11 - Using AND Logical Operator
How to use logical operator - AND (&&)
- Lesson 12 - Using OR Logical Operator
Learn to use logical operator - OR (||)
- Lesson 13 - Using Logical NOT Operator
Understand logical NOT operator
- Lesson 14 - Using While Loop [Part 1]
Understand how while loop works.
- Lesson 15 - Using While Loop [Part 2]
This is the part two of the while loop lesson. Lets create a sample program using the while loop.
- Lesson 16 - Using For Loops
In a program, if you can predetermine the number of iterations then you can use for loop structures in it.